Meridianville, Alabama

I signed up with Delta Dental July 1 2015 and went to have a simple teeth cleaning and exam at my dentist on Sept 1 2015.After two previous calls where a representative told me they would pay the claim I have spent 3 hours back and forth on the phone with them today.

My plan clearly states that they pay 100% of routine dental exam, x-ray and cleaning but they tell you all this insurance jargon stating how the $49 they finally sent my dentist( after 2 denials) would be all that they would pay. I had to get my dentist's claims agent on another phone and use speaker phone so that they could talk to each other. Turns out the paperwork they have been sending my dentist had wrong information on it the whole time. They claim 'based on additional information the claim was recalculated and Blah, blah, blah.

This insurance is a scam.

You will pay out more on monthly premiums and deductible than your actual bill is at the dentist.Save yourself from all the misery and stay away from this company!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. cwalton54 stated that there is a room for improvement of inability to process claims and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of delta dental dental insurance and associated monetary loss in the amount of $120. Delta Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delta dental dental insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Delta Dental.

Had an Experience with Delta Dental?

Comments