We enrolled with Delta Dental in October 2014 after retiring.We had been using them for years.

We had not been notified through our Cobra that we had 90 days to enroll, when my Husband discovered it we were 2 days late. He spoke to acWoman and she said not to worry, and that she would get us enrolled since it was only 2 days and that we had been with Delta dental for several years. My husband even called back to make sure it was done, they assured us it was. Today I went to the Dentist with a badly cracked filling that needs.

Crown. They called Delta Dental and they said I was covered but not for a year!!!!! Mind you I have been paying the premium since November and this is Late February. My Husband called them, and basically they told him if he didn't know the girls name he spoke with then it's tough luck!!!!!

Unbelievable !! No one does their job anymore, this Woman promised my Husband it was taken care of. And he even called back two days later to make sure. I have periodontal disease so we are very good about checking our dental coverage.

This is terrible treatment of loyal customers. Of course I will be shopping for a reputable company . As I see on this site they are beyond terrible! But before I do that I am putting it on my Facebook page of hundreds of friends and asking them to share and have there friends share, maybe this company can be hurt where it counts!!!

In their wallet , just like they do their customers.Thx for listening.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Delta Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Delta Dental to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lied to by represetative. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Delta Dental dental insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Delta Dental?

Comments