Delta dental of tennessee has the most hateful and unprofessional customer service representatives I have ever spoken with!! From the moment they answered the phone the entire experience was negative.

I asked a question about an insurance policy and the rep raised her voice at me. Instead of answering my questions she kept repeating herself and getting louder and louder. She was very rude and disrespectful from the start. She was sarcastic about every question I asked, and wouldn't let me finish what i was saying.

Oh how I wish I could remember her name.

Oh and at the end of the short conversation she sarcastically said "Have a great day" and hung up. This company is not worth your time or money.

Comments

darrelldk
Dallas, Texas, United States #581752

As a dentist, I despise Delta Dental. It's dentistry by the lowest bidder without quality control.

Americans deserve to see the dentists of their choice.

Not Delta Dental's.

D. Kellus Pruitt DDS

darrelldk
to darrelldk Dallas, Texas, United States #581757

Last year, according to the Austin, Texas Better Business Bureau, Castle Dental earned an F rating from disappointed patients. Yet 4 out of Delta’s top 10 DHMO practices in Austin were Castle Dental franchises. Bad Castle experiences wouldn’t happen to Delta’s vulnerable clients if there was transparency about their business model. Delta officials are simply unaccountable for the expensive harm they cause selling discounted intricate handwork without quality control.

In addition, GetHuman Reviews, a website on which customers express how much they hate huge, insensitive business dinosaurs, gave Delta Dental an “excuse-me” satisfaction score of 1.9 out of 5. For comparison, AT&T scores a 3.6, and everyone knows how tricky it can be to get meaningful answers from AT&T.

In my opinion, officials in even the largest companies who hide behind anonymous, rude employees hardly exhibit the level of ethics anyone should encourage in our community. Let's put a stop to Delta's disrespect.

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'd like to help you get this resolved. Please email our customer service manager at information@deltadentaltn.com, attn: Darlene and we can converse via phone or email.