Additional Fees

I received a bill recently from Delta Dental and was told that I have the insurance.When I looked at my information on my Retiree Account Statement, I found out it was true.

I called Delta Dental and asked how they even got me to sign up and was told they get information from DFAS (Defense Finance and Accounting Services) and I must have signed up in 2010. I never, ever did. Since that time, I asked to be removed (they never did). I asked for supervisors (I was insulted and told I couldn't talk to one), and now I'm having to write a letter and send it via snail-mail to them in California for their review (how bias will that be?).

I contacted DFAS and was told they can't do a thing about it because Delta Dental told them to enter an allotment for them (my money and they tell DFAS what to do, isn't that odd).

I doubt I'll see any of the money but this is such a rip off.I can't believe the runaround I'm getting for their mistake with my money.

This person wrote the review because of "enrolled erroneously by delta dental into insurance agency" of insurance company and enrollment from Delta Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5400 and wants Delta Dental to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was billed me even though i did not have coverage. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Delta Dental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Delta Dental?

Comments

Wasilla, Alaska, United States #1226395

After all the times they would call and call, I haven't heard anything from them.I sent them my email and they haven't replied.

I sent them my mailing address and nothing.

So, they are either ignoring me or just don't want to listen.As for now, I'm only assuming it's not resolved.