Delta Dental Dental Crown Service Review from Lindale, Texas
The highlighted yellow was my procedure, a crown that covered a chipped tooth that had already three fillings
DD refuses to pay and it's clearly on their paperwork that they would cover!
Their liars and shall be reported!!
I've been paying for insurance with them for two years and now I'm cancelling them! It took them five months, mass calls and emails and now they lie to me after all this time!
Saying I have a different policy, LIES, LIES, and more LIES!!
BEWARE OF DELTA DENTAL
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This individual is a scammer! His Dental Sleep Masters program is a complete rip off! He scam dentists into believing he has done thousands of oral appliance implants when in..."
- "Please see my pre and post op pics before you consider having anything done at SB. It's been a long journey for me. And now we will be going to..."
- "I am 23 year old female with good health. I still have all 4 wisdom teeth. The morning of 8/5/2011 at 3am I woke up with a mouth full of..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "I went and purchased a dinning table and chairs, and chair and ottoman. They were priced clearance and final sale. No problem .. furniture was all good dinning..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."