1.2
Additional Fees

I signed up in Sept.after selecting a dentist from their list, it was efcv.

10/01/16. Made an appt. 10/03/16 and found the dentist was not in the network and I rcvd outside network benefits. They are not paying for anything.

Called and notified one of their reps that at the time of enrollment; the dentist was on the list; she informed me, "well he's not now" and you will receive outside network benefits.

I told her I wanted to cancel and she informed me that I would still have to pay for the 12 months I signed up for.They are crappy and the customer service reps have an attitude.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. mrmeche16 is quite happy with not a thing and stated that there is a room for improvement of cust svc and lack of ethics and customer service and lack of ethics. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor cust svc & not as described. how can a dentist be in ntwk at enrollment & out after you enroll." of delta dental dental insurance and associated monetary loss in the amount of $350. Delta Dental needs to "cancellation. do not want to do business with a company i cannot trust. the dentist was on the selection list when i enrolled. after enrollment he's out of network and i am hooked for 12 months. this is totally unethical" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delta dental dental insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Delta Dental.

Had an Experience with Delta Dental?

Comments

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #1248988

Delta Dental released me from the contract and refunded me the 2 months I paid after I contacted the State Insurance in California.