So my employer switched us over to Delta Care this year. Delta care apparently does not accept my old dentist whom I saw through With Delta Dental.

TELL ME WHY DID THEY CHANGE KEEP CALLING IT DELTA if it is not associated with DELTA DENTAL. THEY SHOULD SEND US A LETTER INFORMING THOSE WHOM DENTIST THEY ARE UNWILLING TO PAY FOR, AND TELLING US WHO WE NOW SEE. THIS FEELS LIKE I LIVE IN A COMMUNIST STATE (i.e. A PLACE WITHOUT CHOICES).

THANKS AGAIN OBAMACARE!!! I HATE YOU!!!

WHAT A COMPLETE RIPOFF.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $220. This person is overall dissatisfied with Delta Dental. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Delta Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Delta Dental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Delta Dental?

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #1241823

I agree that Delta Care USA is a rip-off, but don't blame Obama Care.I have Kaiser Senior Advantage, and Delta Care USA is included.

The reason your dentist is not on the plan is that no self-respecting dentist would belong to this plan because the reimbursement is so low!

The dentists who belong are incompetent.I know, I tried them.